3 Reasons 3 Reasons

Enjoyed it! It's a nice, housey song and I really like the beginning melody and bass build. Sometimes simple little hooks like that really work. In this song, that proves true. Definitely is a step up from the previous mix. My only criticism would be the mastering. A great master can provide so much clarity to the track and make it sound even better. That's not even really a criticism, as everyone's ears are different to different mixes, just more of a suggestion in my opinion.
All in all, another great track! Your music is always enjoyable, keep it up~

//C// Mr. No Fairy //C// Mr. No Fairy

Really enjoyed the intro and the drums. The atmosphere you've created is something quite beautiful. The drop had some unexpected power behind it. This was a great song. I look forward to hearing more from you

CorrosiveEye responds:

Thanks man :)

eclipse eclipse

Really like it! Some nice little melodies flowing through this. Bass is pretty sweet. as well.

killapickle1 responds:

thanks :D

B{}X B{}X

Love the intro. Sounds really nice, has an element of darkness to it. The bass kicking in was a nice and subtle buildup, and the little vocal parts are nicely placed. Definitely enjoyed it and can't wait to hear more.

Dedzoan responds:

Thanks, appreciate the feedback! I update my facebook page fairly frequently with my musical endeavours so be sure to head over there if you want to hear more stuff! :D

Tale of the Storyteller Tale of the Storyteller

Dig it, man! Sounds like it could be on a film soundtrack! Dark at times, and has those fun synth lines throughout. The intro melody was something else as well. Great job with this, I look forward to hearing more.

GershBeats responds:

thank you thank you! it's always a pleasure to make a listener happy!